The data collected by ForumFree S.R.L. ("ForumFree") in the pages of the website reachable at the addresses (URL) forumfree.it, forumcommunity.net and blogfree.net during the registration and later for the use of the services provided by ForumFree, will be threaded in compliance with the dispositions of the legislative decree n. 196 of 2003 on Personal Data Protection ("Privacy Code"). In accordance with the article 13 of the Privacy Code, ForumFree informs the user of what follows.
1. Processing holder
The holder of the personal data treatment is ForumFree S.R.L., with the registered office placed in via Vico 5564, 03040 Gallinaro (FR), Italy. VAT registration number: 02483690604, registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Frosinone.
2. Scope of processing
A) Data processing, for those ForumFree requires the authorisation, is necessary only for purposes strictly linked to the activation and to the functioning of the services provided by ForumFree and therefore to the fulfilment of the contractual obligations assumed by ForumFree towards the service users, for the fulfilment of the obligations provided by the law, by a regulation or communitarian rules and for the practice of the own rights in the legal office. The scope of processing of your personal data is:
- The supply of the required services.
- The maintenance and technical assistance to the services.
- The management of eventual complaints and/or disputes.
- The prevention/repression of frauds and any other illegal activitya.
- The personal data storage by server farms placed outside the European Union under the direct control of the holder and without any treatment by the server manager or the server farm.
- The registration of the second level domain, according to the selected kind, by the international relevant authorities (registration Authorities such as ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers or NIC - Network Information Center)
We inform you that the communication of the data for this purposes is compulsory. In case of refusal, it will be impossible to complete the registration procedure and ForumFree cannot provide to you the required services.
B) Subject to your prior expressed agreement and until its retraction, your personal data can be directly threaded, also by using one or more communication techniques at distance and/or computerized systems without the presence of an operator, as well as for the purposes described in the point:
- The sending of commercial communications referred to products, services or initiatives of ForumFree and/or of its commercial partner or other companies.
- Quality control of the provided services.
- Surveys on users and on the proceeding of your personal data and of those obtained from your visits on our site, with the aim to provide you a better service or coherent with the indications you will transmit to us during the use of the service.
- Collection, maintenance and processing of your data to conduct statistical and market analyses anonymously and/or in an associated form.
- The insertion in the web directory of the ForumFree portal or the editorial signalling of the site managed by the registered user.
- To conduct surveys or searches with reference to the age of the users, if you have furnished your age information during the registration.
The consent to process your data as set out in paragraph B) is optional, therefore the refusal to process your data will not imply any consequences on the services supply.
3. Communication of personal data
Inside ForumFree your personal data will be threaded by customer care employees, who work under the direct authority of the treatment managers, if they are nominated and who are responsible for the treatment having received appropriate operative instructions in the field of the respective functions.
The updated list of the treatment managers is available on the Internet site at the address forumfree.it.
User's personal data can be communicated, for the above illustrated purposes, for the compulsory and necessary supply of the services, exclusively to:
- people, companies or professional offices, providing assistance, consultancy or collaboration services to ForumFree in the accounting, administrative, legal, tributary and financial field.
- to public administrations for institutional reasons in compliance with the law or the regulations.
User data are not subject to dissemination, except the case of the compulsory insertion in the database of the Registration Authorities with responsibility for the registered domains and which are accessible to public via Internet except the cases reported from the letters e) and f) in the section B) of the article 2. and subject to the prior expressed consent of the user.
4. Mode of processing
Data are collected through the net, directly by the user and threaded through registration, consultative, communicative, maintaining and deleting operations executed also with the help of electronic tools and guarantying the security and the secrecy of treaded data.
User data are memorized on an electronic support, are preserved and archived on servers placed outside the European Union, but under the direct control of the holder. In particular, the holder declares that the date registered on the server are protected against intrusion and not allowed access risks and to have adopted the proper security measures to guarantee the integrity and availability of data and the protection of the areas and of the locals to preserve their custody and accessibility.
5. User's rights
In compliance with the article 7 of the Privacy Code, the user has the right to obtain, in every moment, the confirmation of his/her data existence and the purposes for which they are threaded. The user has also the right to require the update, the rectification, the deletion or the blocking of data and to totally or partly object to their processing.
To exercise the above described rights and to obtain information on the subjects who store data and to which data are communicated, that is to say those responsible or allowed subjects who can be informed about your data, the user can refer to the holder.
Pursuant to the legislative decree n. 196 of 2003
The right to access personal data and other rights
1. The user has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of his/her personal data, even if they have not yet been registered, and their communication in a comprehensible form.
2. The user has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data
- the purposes and modality of data processing
- the procedure enforced in case of processing with electronic tools
- the personal data of the holder, managers and the selected representative persons in compliance with the article 5. paragraph 2
- the subjects and categories to which personal data can be communicated or that can be informed as selected representative persons in the state territory, of responsible or charged persons.
3. The user has the right to obtain:
- the update, the rectification and if it is required the integration of data;
- the deletion, the anonymous changes or the blocking of treaded data which violate the law, including those to which the storing for the purposes to which data have been collected or later threaded is not necessary.
- the certification that the operations described at the letters a) or b) have been transmitted with their content to the people to whom personal data have been communicated and spread, except the case in which this action is impossible or requires some tools not included in the protected right.
4. The user has the right to do not give the total or partial consent:
- for purposes linked to personal data processing and data collecting purposes;
- to personal data processing for the sending of advertising material or of direct sale or for the conducting of market surveys or commercial communications.
6. Processing duration
The processing will have a duration not higher than that necessary for the purposes to which data have been collected in compliance with current civil, fiscal and tributary obligations.