- 1.1 Each message expresses only the views of the author, not the views of administrators of the forum.
You are considered the only responsible of any violations made through this service.
- 1.2 Given the dynamic nature and the changing of the forum, it is impossible to review every message, and for this we require the input of users in case of infringements of this Regulation.
If you feel offended by other users of the service, please contact us immediately via the support forum or by email: abuse(at)forumfree.net, requesting the cancellation of messages indicted.
- 1.3 You further agree not to send abusive, libelous, threatening messages or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
- 1.4 You agree that the administrator and moderators of the forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic whenever they deem it necessary.
- 1.5 You decide to join the service provided as is, where ForumFree.it/ForumCommunity.net/BlogFree.net takes no responsibility and gives no warranty.
- 1.6 You expressly confirm that you have understood and agreed that ForumFree.it/ForumCommunity.net/BlogFree.net can not in any way be held liable for any direct or indirect damage or any loss related to the Service.
- 1.7 Clicking on the button "I agree" and/or using ForumFree.it/ForumCommunity.net/BlogFree.net service you decide to join the service and respect the terms described in this Agreement.
- 2.1 There are not allowed:
- Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments
- offences to istitut alle state institutions or religion of any faith.
- 2.1.1 Regardless of the option and the right to talk about these topics, sarcastic, gibing, sacrilegious and smear comments should be avoided.
- 2.2 They are also prohibited: racism and any declaration of inferiority or superiority of one race over the others.
- Attitudes and/or gratuitous dispute, obviously hostile to the moderators and administrators of the forum;
- Attitudes and/or gratuitous dispute, obviously hostile to other users of the forum;
- Encouragement to non-compliance with these rules aimed at the destabilization of the normal exclusive and peaceful participation in the forum;
- 2.2.1 The deliberate failure to comply with the foregoing, will lead to the immediate ban from the forum, at the discretion of the moderators and/or administrators of the forum.
- 2.3 It is forbidden to send email or messages, both private and public, not required for the sole purpose of promoting the forum.
- 2.3.1 The visits counter will be blocked for those who will make unwanted spam.
- 2.4 It is forbidden to write messages or discussions for the sole purpose of increasing the number of messages.
- 2.5 It is forbidden to use circuits of visits exchange or other tricks to increase the number of visits of the forum.
- 2.5.1 The visits counter will be blocked to those who will cheat to increase the number of visits.
- 2.6 It is also not allowed:
- to publish and/or require serial codes for commercial software;
- to publish and/or request links to warez sites and containing material that violates copyright laws and copyright.
- 2.7 It will be exclusive and sole responsibility of the moderators determine when these limits are exceeded and act accordingly.
- 2.8 The messages must meet and not violate any applicable law in the Italian State
- 2.8.1 These rules apply to both messages in the forum, both signatures and avatars. If moderators and/or administrators find that the contents of avatars and signatures should be against any of these rules, they will contact privately the user requesting a change.
- 3.1 The work of the moderators is unquestionable and can only be judged by the forum administrator.
- 3.1.1 You can ask for explanations, but not using the public space of the forum. Any complaints should be made via e-mail or via the internal message (pvt), but in private. Each thread, having as its object key issues of dispute in controversy, will be immediately closed. Who should insist on this attitude, he will be immediately removed from the forum according to the absolute discretion of the moderators.
- 3.1.2 Why we ask to expose your disputes in private? First of all, for public policy: opening controversial topic doesn't help to maintain a constructive environment of the forum. On the other hand, in private communication between user and administrator-moderator becomes easier being able to clarify divergent positions and, if possible, seek constructive meeting places.
- 4.1 Any discussion where topics or tones are not suitable for the online forum (see above) will be closed. If the thread were to degenerate (even with only one post) the moderator could act as he sees fit, even closing the thread or, in severe cases, with the immediate ban.
- 4.2 For less serious violations, at the sole discretion of the moderator, you can proceed with the amendment of the offending message.
- 4.3 It is expressly forbidden to open new threads where the topic is an argument for closing a topic. For any dispute of this type, see 'Disputes'.
- 5.1 If a user is banned from the forum, can not resubscribe with another nickname: on this forum are not banned nicknames but the people, for obvious reasons. If a user is banned and he subscribes again, and he is discovered by moderators or administrators, he will again be banned.
- 5.2 If this user continues to resubscribe with the only goal to contest and hinder the regulate carrying out of the forum, we will proceed with the complaint to the authorities.
Notes about privacy
- 6.1 Please remember that any information disclosed in a non password protected forum, becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- 6.2 Your personal data received are processed in full compliance with italian law 675/96. If you choose to register as a user, you give your expressed consent to the collection and processing of data only for purposes related to the operational management and administrative services and publication (only in the sites www.forumfree.it, www.forumcommunity.net and/or www.blogfree.net) of all data inserted in your 'Control Panel'.
- 6.3 At any time you can request to delete your data (you can do it also via 'Control panel' in the homepage).
- 6.4 Inactive accounts for at least 12 months (without login for 12 consecutive months) are automatically deleted. In case of missed validation, the account is deleted after 1 month.
Acceptance of the terms of service
- 7.1 Proceeding with the registration to the forum, you agree to all rules of this Rule. The rule is periodically updated, so as to better adapt its contents to the changin of the forum and, if possible, to ensure the best use of the forum. Every change of the Terms of service is automatically accepted by registered users, also registered before the last change.
Users are advised to check periodically for new rules in the 'Terms of service' of the forum.
Terms of service
- 8.1 Using the ForumFree.it/ForumCommunity.net/BlogFree.net services, the user agrees to the terms of service.
- 8.2 The site content and user-created content must not violate any applicable law in the Italian State.
In case of serious violations transgressors will be reported.
- 8.3 It is forbidden to send unsolicited email or messages for the only purpose to promote a forum.
- 8.4 It is forbidden to write messages or threads for the only purpose to increase the number of messages in the forum.
- 8.5 The provider gives no guarantee for the provided services and you can not ask for any compensation for any loss of data (of course we make every effort to make periodic backup copies of data)
- 8.6 The websites without sections and the inactive websites for at least 6 months (the last post dates back to more than 6 months ago) are automatically deleted.
- 8.7 The service can be terminated at any time by the supplier or user. The supplier may at its sole discretion remove any message for any reason. You may not require/claim at any time the forum database or other linked files (for technical reasons there is a single database for all the forums and it is impossible to extract data from a single forum).